Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Very Happy Birthday

Today is SkinnyBitch's birthday and I for one think it should be a national holiday. Now SkinnyBitch and I have had our differences (see Fat Barbie Goes to Italy and many others). However she is my oldest friend ( even if she won't admit it ) and will always be there for me no matter what stupid plan I cook up. She has always been the more mature of the two of us as exhibited by the fact she would threaten a young me with corporal punishment if I wouldn't tell her what her birthday cake looked like...( I am not even kidding she was and sometimes still is a Mini Mussolini but she is my Mini Mussolini). She does have some redeeming qualities and by some I mean many. She is one of my biggest role models and she encourages me to be the best Fat Barbie I can be. She never lets me dog myself. She always says I'm a dime piece and that little bit of encouragement makes me feel invisible.  She is the greatest big sister a fat barbie could ask for. She listens to my horrible life stories and no matter what I always feel better after talking to her. So now that I have made this a horribly mushy piece I am going to give y'all what y'all came here for stories about Fat Barbie and SkinnyBitch!! Where should I begin oh let's begin with one of my absolutely favorite SkinnyBitch stories. Last year was my senior year of college and SkinnyBitch came in for a football game weekend. So we being Fat Barbie and SkinnyBitch went out to the bars with one of my guy friends( we will call him Leadsmeonalot) SkinnyBitch, Leadsmeonalot and I are finishing up our evening ( I don't even remember what we did oops) and Leadsmeonalot finds this girl and SkinnyBitch is NOT having it she just rails on this girl to me as we are creepily walking behind Leadsmeonalot and his random blonde friend. So Leadsmeonalot is taking us and this girl ( who has the same name a stripper would) to our respective places of resiendence and SkinnyBitch is in the back seat just giving it to Stripper Name. Needless to say it made my night. This is not the only time SkinnhyBitch has come to Fat Barbie's defense with Leadsmeonalot. During graduation weekend SkinnyBitch told Leadsmeonalot that the girl he was talking to was bug eyed (to be fair the girl was bug eyed). Needless to say you don't mess with SkinnyBitch when it comes to Fat Barbie because no matter how angry she is at me you mess with me you mess with her and she's scary. SkinnyBitch is not someone whose bad side you want to be on. Even though she is older SkinnyBitch will always be my role model, closest friend and little nugget, so happy birthday SkinnyBitch hope it was grand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment