Sunday, February 3, 2013

Skinny Bitch Saves the Day

So as I just posted I am having to have my gallbladder( Affectionately known as Tina the bad bitch) removed. Well it is being done laproscopically ( however the hell you spell it)  which is a good thing it means instead of one really large scar I will have four smallish scars. Now I promised myself I wasn't going to look up what the scars would look like or anything like that but the curiosity for sure killed the cat. So I looked them up and was horrified at the flipping scars like they were awful. So I am freaking out legit freaking out. So I text Skinny Bitch this big long text message that is literally me complaining that these scars will make me even more hesitant to hook up with a guy because guys have big physical scars. They are all over emotional scars but physical scars they're like umm hell no I am out. So Skinny Bitch send me the most comforting text message back and basically she said Fat Barbie if a man is worthy enough to see you in all your Fat Barbie glory he won't be bugged by the scars so don't be dumb. I cried because it was so sweet. It is definitely times like these that I realize I have the world's greatest big sister and would never trade her for anything not even Nicholas Hoult naked would convince me to trade ( well that may but since that is definitely a ling shot I am 100% comfortable saying this) her in for anything else. Love ya Skinny Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment