Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dying Fat Barbie is Literally Dying

So I began my training with the Personal Trainer on Thursday. And let me tell you it was surprisingly a lot of fun! Who would have thought Fat Barbie would associate anything with working out fun. So it began with some simple weightlifting and I so confidently thought " Oh this is going to be a piece of cake! I am going to kick this workout's butt." Wellmi thought I had. I wasn't too tired after the work out and felt like a champ when I was driving back to my house. Then I woke up yesterday and barely felt any soreness in my arms so I returned to the gym for some cardio fun! The place I work out at is so cool. They have cable tv in each cardio machine (now I can watch what I want on tv while working out...it is wonderful) I mean I got to finish VH1's 40 Greatest R&B Songs from the 90's ( everyone should watch it... I predict it will win an Emmy) So I am feeling so cocky about how I feels . After all it doesn't even feel like I worked out too hard with my trainer. So I finish at the gym and head home where a friend asked if I would see Magic Mike with her( umm duh Magic Mike should get an Oscar based on casting alone...) let's just say Alex Pettyfer may not be able to dance but oh my lanta is he something to look at...( I actually squealed like a little girl when he first took his shirt off all I can say is YUM!) So towards the end of the movie I began to feel some muscle stiffness and I was like oh it's still not bad. But as the night progresses I realized my body was literally kicking my butt for being so cocky earlier. So I went to sleep hoping that would calm the muscles. Well, like with many things, I was horribly wrong. I kept waking up last night to move because the muscles would be so sore they would wake me up. I feel like I have been stuck in a taffy pull. It is awful but it is a good awful because it means I actually did work. But goodness to I wish I wasn't so stiff and sore. Heading into the gym today may just kill me. But as they say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...what a load of bull though because I can't get my arms above my shoulders. I really think I. Am. Dying so if you personally low Fat Barbie and you haven't heard from me in a few days you can be assured the gym has killed me... Anyway I will let you kittens go finish the rest of your wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment